Saturday, June 26, 2010

Schizophrenia and roller coasters

I went to bed last night with so much running through my head that I thought I might be schizophrenic. I had all these ideas of things I want to write about. Here are a few... my 2oth high school reunion-fun or a waist of money?, did I really start a blog?, the DIY projects that I need to finish are mocking me, school at my age?, why can't I make the gym a priority? and the list goes on and on. Thanks to HGTV and Design Star, why do they have to have so much talking?, I was finally able to dose off. I awoke this morning ready to face the day and write something fabulous. LOL! So here goes. I realized this morning just how comical my life will become in September. I will be a freshman in college, my oldest will be a freshman in high school, I will have a 7th grader, a 2nd grader and a preschooler. That's FIVE schools that I will be traveling to and from almost every day of the week! I may need to replace my GMC yukon xl with a rickshaw that will hold us all or get a job just to cover the gas bill. I have to remind myself it's all going to be worth it. I see it like this... I'm doing something for me to secure a future that I may one day have to traverse alone (God forbid). Greg worries about stuff like that ,bless his heart, he just wants to know that we will be alright. I hope that my girls will find me empowering, a little like Wonder Woman. All I know is that I am freaked out but thrilled. It's like a roller coaster ride! WOOHOO! I just hope I don't throw-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment