Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What am I?

I spent last night perusing my favorite blogs. I love blogs about the day to day things that we moms do, homeschooling, DIY home decor, cooking, and now my newest obsession...chickens. So all that peeking into other peoples' lives got me to thinking what my blog should be about. At first, I thought maybe it should be about my new career path of homeschooling. A daily rundown of how I teach and how my girls learn. Next came the idea to make a list of all the household projects that need to be done around the old homestead and write and photograph the steps to a great looking home. I laughed out loud at that one! Then I thought about my need to be gluten free and how a blog about changing my lifestyle and searching out good recipes would be interesting. That's when it hit me...I suffer from ADD. All the signs having been pointing to it but I was just to distracted to see it. How can I write about one thing when my life is a constant game of "what's next"? I am a woman that has too many interests to write about just one. I have the attention span of a gnat. Therefore, I will write about whatever my flitting mind settles on. My blog will be an ever-changing memoir of my family, my school, my interests....my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment