Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Well, if I was in Virginia I would be starting my first day of classes tomorrow. But due to unforseen circumstances I will be delaying my freshman year until January. At first I was pretty bummed but I have now come to realize that it was a blessing. I will be able to get the girls all settled in to their new schools and get our routine down before I jump in to my educational journey. I am so thankful that I am not a type A personality! I would so be having a hissy fit by now and Greg would be thinking he needed to up my meds without my knowledge.

2 comments:

  1. It really was a blessing for you! You got to be home when your Mom needed you and you needed to make sure she was ok. It would have been very hard on you being away then. It's wonderful how God puts you right where you need to be when you need to be there. So I think you were always meant to start in Jan and not this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is perfect. The girls will be settled when you start over. Your mom has you when she needs you. Thinking about you guys and I love that TN hair!

    ReplyDelete