Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Long time no write!

I woke up this morning and said to myself, "it's been a while since I've bloggged". Boy a while is an understatement! It's been 7 months and 5 days. So sad that I let something I was really enjoying slip through my fingertips. I seem to have a knack for that. Aside from motherhood, every interest I've ever had (photography, cake decorating, scrapbooking, stamping, quilting, talking with friends) eventually gets pushed to the back burner of my life. I follow several blogs and I'm just so amazed that these people can blog everyday! I blame my lack of blog posts on my ultra laid back nature. Maybe if I had a strict routine I would sit down and write something heartfelt or witty everyday, for that matter maybe I would sweep my kitchen floor every day. It's worth looking into, this structured, scheduled lifestyle.
So we shall see if tomorrow morning I can get up and blog while sipping my coffee and if I can then perhaps I can do it the next day and the day after that until it becomes a habit.

1 comment:

  1. People sweep their floors every day?! =) I, for one, would enjoy reading more Lisa musings!

    ReplyDelete